Sunday, March 14, 2010

Saturday Morning Fun

by Amy

This month Brad started teaching English at our training center every Saturday. So, that means Saturdays the kids and I are on our own. I'll probably home school on Saturdays in the future, but that hasn't started yet. So, this morning, feeling inspired by being low on milk, I decided to make pancakes for breakfast. (Plus, Brad doesn't really like pancakes, so I like to make them when he's gone.)

And, being inspired by my friend Rachel and her love for chocolate, I decided to make chocolate chip pancakes. Then, I busted out some whipping cream and strawberries to create a happy happy face for each kiddo. Needless to say, there were smiles all around.
I forgot to take pictures, of my creation, but when they started creating, I pulled out the camera. Savannah decorated her second pancake on her own....



(Yes, she opted for Hershey's syrup instead of maple syrup. ....Thanks Uncle Kevin....)

Alex was too fast. I just caught him taking his last bite.

Clearly, fun was had by all!

No comments: