
by Amy
When we hit the big city up north last month, I went to IKEA. (I never went to IKEA when I lived in the States, but I love going there now!) While I was there, I found some trays. They were about $5 each. Not, bad.... I thought my kids might think it was fun to set them up occasionally for dinner and a movie; or, when they all need/want to be separated for school, they could take their trays to their beds to work. I had no idea that these trays would be used every single day! My kids LOVE them -- especially the boys. They read books on their trays; they color on their trays; they do water colors and playdough on their trays. And, they love to eat dinner on their trays (which has happened a few times, since they think it's soooo fun!) When I was in IKEA I went back and forth... Did I really want to drag these trays back home on a train? Would my kids ever use them? Would I ever want them to all be separated for school anyway? Thankfully, since they were relatively inexpensive, I made the plunge, and I'm so glad I did! I have some happy kiddos! And happy kiddos make this mama's heart happy!
2 comments:
oooh, I love this!! I'm going to get some...the next time I'm at ikea..? =)
(and yes, I'm only doing a quick blog check while my bath is running....and then i'm off to do more relaxing things! thanks again, friend!)
Well done, friend. We have some, too, similar, but not IKEA (those are nice big ones!). Maybe I should pull ours out of that closet downstairs . . .
Post a Comment