Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pain-free

by Amy

My parents are coming today!! We are all so excited! They'll be here for almost a month! This Friday we'll be taking them to visit a big city north of here. This city has 2 of the 4 or 5 chiropractors in our entire country. So, when we go there, I usually try to see one. About a week ago, as I was calling to make my appt., Brad asked me to make one for him too. After his recent back issues, he thought this might be helpful. This morning as he left the house, he asked me to call and cancel his appt. For a couple of days now he has been completely pain free! His back, leg, head -- everything feels great! PTL!!!

** FYI - I'm chalkin' it up to the new crocs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whipple1
Parents are a gift from the L`RD! I KNOW!

Julia

Anonymous said...

Thank the L~~d for Grandparents!! You are ALL & always in our "thoughts".

The Pohlman Clan