Sunday, July 22, 2007

Quick Follow-up

by Amy

I am happy to report that I have not had a headache since Tuesday! That was the first of my four-day treatment from the local back doctor. I went back to him on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday by myself. (Brad stayed with the kids.) Each "massage" continued to hurt - a lot, but it was so worth it to be headache free! I also think my back feels better, but it is still sore from the intense massaging.

On another note, I am also super excited to let you know that my family had a wonderful dinner on Wednesday night. I finally got up the nerve to try Creamy Italian Chicken again! (That's the meal that was a disaster in my crockpot about a month ago.) I closely monitored it while it cooked and since I covered the hole in my lid, it worked beautifully! I also used a homemade Cream of Chicken Soup substitute. It was great. Cream of Chicken soup is hard to come by in my world and quite expensive if it is found. So, I'm thankful to find this yummy, easily made staple - in my home. (In America I would usually use 10-14 cans of cream of chicken soup a month!)

No comments: