Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Playin' Hooky -- Again

by Amy

I'm not sure that I'm well suited for homeschooling. Don't get me wrong.... I love to teach and I love my kids BUT....I'm a sucker for a pretty day. When it's a nice day outside, I can't stand to be inside! So, I'll throw school out the window and go play! That's exactly what we did yesterday. It was sunny and relatively cool (not in the 90s yet), so it was the botanical gardens for us! We played, explored, climbed rocks, rode a few rides, ate a picnic lunch, and had a great time! Aunt Becky even came along for the fun! Since it was Tuesday, the park was not too crowded - always a bonus in my world!

So, here are a few pics for your viewing enjoyment!





I like this picture of Peter because he specifically called me over to take this picture. He's pretty cute, even if he doesn't show his teeth when he smiles. :)


Here's Savannah and Peter as their "roller coaster" is about to start moving.


I like this guy....


I didn't take this picture of Savannah while we were at the park, but it was too cute not to include on a post. I can't believe how my girl is growing up!


No comments: