Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm Back....

by Amy

Sorry.... I get on these blogging kicks. I sit down and upload a ton of pics and write post after post and schedule them to appear every four days or so. Then, I stop. Posts are posting, but I'm not doing any work... Then, they stop. Sometimes, I pick up and do it all over again, and sometimes I don't. Sometimes I so swept up in life I just can't seem to find the time to email, much less blog. So, sorry. Yes, the date on the post before this one is Oct. 8. That's a good 6+weeks ago! Hopefully you Morello Madness readers use Google Reader, so you haven't been clicking on my blog for the last six weeks, staring at the same title.

The only purpose of this post is to say, I'm back! I'm going to start uploading pics and writing posts again - maybe even tonight! So, stay tuned.... the last 6 weeks have been full of fun and adventure!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope they use Google Reader too (I do, and everything else Google). Everyone reading this, if you're not using it, you should go get a Google account (if you don't already have one) and use it!