By Amy
I'm so excited!!! In about 1 hour, our dear friends John and Sarah, will be getting on an airplane (for about 22 hours) to come visit us!! They are leaving their four precious kiddos in Louisville for 2 weeks.... I'm so feelin' the love! I know leaving their kids for so long is so hard, but I'm SSSOOOO thankful they're coming! We have TONS of things planned to do with them while they're here -- including a quick weekend trip to the big city up north -- without kiddos. YIPPEE!! (Thanks Uncle Kevin and Aunt Becky for agreeing to watch our kiddos while we're gone.) I'm sure we'll also play a few games of Settlers and have some late nights! Oh, how delightful! Sarah and I have been know to spend 3-4 hours in Chili's or Olive Garden chatting, then even talk on cell phones as we drive home separately. Needless to say, since I moved here, we haven't had many (any?) 4+ hour conversations! I'm so ready!!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so happy for you Amy that Sarah is coming! I will never forget her tears at your "goodbye" party (that she worked so hard on) in the basement of Clifton. To know that you two will be reunited this side of heaven is such a gift!! I trust you will have a WONDERFUL visit!
Post a Comment