By Brad. We were surfing the internet trying to understand what current movies are playing in our city's theater. The website of course is all in our local language which is just a little difficult to read. So, we used Google translate to find out about the recent movie, "He's just not that into you..." Here's what was translated:
Translated Title: "Well, he did not like you"
Video Introduction: Kim Goodwin, who plays Jennifer Love Gigi has just experienced, she has been "in love anxiety disorder" tortured, she is looking forward to be able to give a Man loves her phone, but unfortunately, phone has not rung. Fall in love with Anna Scarlett Johansson and his lover for many years friend Ben, but their relationship will be limited to playing ambiguous and, more importantly, Ben is played by Jennifer Connelly Janine's husband, only But between the two men already had no passion. Rather than Drew plays Mary Moore found online at Shincho Her love, but in reality are in the end the sweetheart who does not have the slightest clue. …… So while we all love a loss, in fact, for women, the Man's heart is not good to understand Jennifer Aniston plays Beth with her boyfriend has been long-distance love for many years, no doubt she would like be able to quickly put their married But the boyfriend thought that maintaining the status quo is not a bad idea
So, there you have it. I think I know about as much on this film now as I did before I read the introduction. so I have a feeling we're going to pass on this one.
By the way, I'm pretty sure this is how we sound we we speak to locals in their language. :)
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment