Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Savannah's Smile

by Amy (again!)

I know, it's shocking for me to post twice in one day (especially as I've been a slacker blogger lately) but this couldn't wait!

About two weeks ago, Savannah came to us reporting that one of her teeth was moving. After confirming this, my heart sank.... This is just one more evidence that my little girl has moved out of the "little" phase. She's growing up! But, as is clear from previous posts, I'm proud of the young girl she's becoming. Her sweet smile and thoughtfulness continually bless me....

So, today is the day that the tooth finally fell out. Savannah has been struggling with eating for the past several meals, complaining that chewing hurts her tooth. And, for the last several days, there has hardly been a moment when her fingers were not in her mouth wiggling that tooth! I could hardly handle watching it move in her mouth ~ it gave me the heebee-jeebees. I kept telling her to pull it out, but she was afraid of it hurting. Well, after her continual wiggling, it finally just fell out, and look at that cute smile I have to greet me each day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Savannah! I'm very impressed. You have a very pretty smile, even with a missing tooth!

Will you do me a favor, please? Whenever you have a loose tooth, wiggle it lots for your dad, but not your mom. Mommies think wiggly teeth are icky. ;)

Hugs,
Miss Krista

Carrie said...

You look beautiful, Savannah! Congratulations!