Thursday, June 28, 2007

Introducing New Product #2

From Brad.

Nope, didn't buy this one. Savannah and I went out on a date this morning to the only place in town I know of where one can sit down for breakfast...McDonalds. As I ordered two value meals for us, on my tray was placed two bonus items. They were the same and one is pictured in this post. It's probably obvious that it is toothpaste. What may not be obvious (I couldn't get a close enough picture to capture the words) is that it is Eucalypus flavor with the exciting additive...bamboo salt. Why these were being handed out with a McD value meal is a little confusing to me, but that's small in comparison to why one would put bamboo salt in toothpaste (I didn't know salt came bamboos?!). What tops it all off is the english writing on the box which advertises it as "refresh breathing". :) I'll let you comment on how you would interpret that. Anyway, I did try it and well...not going to do that again. I did brush for a little extra longer to try to compare the taste to something familiar and I struck out. I have nothing to compare it to, but it was a tad bit salty. I think it will be handed down to the three munchkins. :)

Speaking of them, I did have a 'treat' for them today. As expected, it took Alex about 5 minutes today to see and ask for coffee gum. I cheerfully consented.











There was a bit of shock at the beginning but he shared that he liked it. Probably not because it tasted good, but because gum always tastes good, right? The other two had to have some and were all smiles after it was all done. Phewy! Didn't get the reaction I hoped for. :)



No comments: